Powered By Blogger

9 de noviembre de 2013

Artista Zayasaikhan Sambuu













Biography:
Zayasaikhan Sambuu, I paint the styles and themes of Mongolian traditional painting with contemporary Asian art in "a bridge between old and new art". Scenes of ancient daily life, echoes of my nomadic, Central Asian roots, themes of Tibetan spirituality and traditional Japanese techniques all go into the unique mix and brings to my canvases. Using a technique that fuses watercolors, gouache, brush, and mixed media, I works with a warm yet somewhat dark palette. Many of My paintings depict noble or royal Mongolian women, all with costumes and hair styles drawn from traditional fashion designs of Mongolian nomadic aristocracy. These figures are often accompanied by wild animals such as snow leopards or wolves.












No hay comentarios.: