Powered By Blogger

14 de julio de 2015

SHEFQET AVDUSH EMINI















Biography:
Shefqet Avdush Emini was bornd in Davidovc - Kosovo. Currently live and work in Holland, after having graduated from the Fine Art Academy in Prishtina, Kosovo. I have work as a lecturer but always been occupied by my painting and sculpture, I now work as a professional artist. The artist describes my work as “figurative abstract expressionism” and incorporates a vibrant palette and a-layering of colour. I use oil on canvas to create my expressive pieces that blur abstraction with figurative elements. My works are often bold in their use of colour and brushstrokes. I have exhibited in Sweden, Denmark, Austria, The Netherlands, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, Egypt, Louver France, Belgium, Romania,Egypte,Turkay,China, Macedonie(Tetov) Croatia, Servie, Bosnia and Kosovo in both group and solo exhibitions.






1 comentario:

tecla dijo...

Cada día nos deleitas la mirada, Cris.