Powered By Blogger

29 de julio de 2015

OLEG RADVAN

















Biography:
Oleg Radvan was born in Russia in 1955 and, at age 48, started to paint. Never having a chance to receive formal education, he became "a self-made man". All of his life observations, studying and endless trying and searching during the last 6 years emerged him completely in art work.
"I look at every face, everybody from new, slightly different angle. I am trying to find something that has not been seen before, trying to bring personalities, emotions and aspirations of different people. This has been expressed by daring colors, unexpectedly observed poses or richness of different personalities. I'll never be tired of trying to reach excellence in my work and I am dreaming to spend the rest of my life to this goal."






No hay comentarios.: