Powered By Blogger

10 de abril de 2012

Ivan Alifan







Biography:
Ivan Alifan
Ivan's greatest passion is art, because "it allows the artist to create the impossible...". Thus, he continues to create a world of possibilities. Each of Ivan's work, has a unique signature of eyevan. The eye represents the the concept of "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", where each individual has a different perception of beauty. "I hope my paintings have opened your eyes and change your look on life..." says Ivan.

"Art is beyond an image of perception and creativity. Art is part of the past, present, future, where one can interpret their own view. Painting allows me as an artist to express my strengths or my vulnerability. Each brushstroke builds up a story, a life and, a passion."

Owning a piece of art is beyond the physical canvas itself, but owning a piece of time.

No hay comentarios.: