10 de abril de 2015

SUREN NERSISYAN













Biography:
Suren Nersisyan.- I am an impressionist painter and mostly use oil/canvas. My artworks usually are a la prima and expression of a nature, conditions of nature. Inspired by many French and Russian impressionists I develop my own personal view of nature, composition and colors. Mostly influenced by Monet, Van Gogh and some Fauvist artists. I am also inspired by colors of Middle Eastern nature and try to combine a poetic sense of the East with Western motifs. I have graduated as Fine Arts faculty from the Armenian State Pedagogical University and have a PhD in Art teaching Methods. As an artist I think i have a role. And this role is to show and remind humans that they all are part of universe and nature in cities, towns or forests are spring of our inspiration.