Powered By Blogger

21 de diciembre de 2012

Pinturas de Paul Coventry Brown



Biography:
Paul Coventry Brown. I'm from Liverpool in the UK and am a self taught artist (when I was eighteen I did a one year pre-diploma course at Liverpool Art College - I didn't continue to the diploma course, it's a decision I regretted later but, hey, I was young ;-). I spent 17 years working in Japan before settling down in S. W. France 5 years ago to become a full time artist. I have always been more drawn to the old masters like Vermeer, Caravaggio and Velazquez as far as my painting style goes but I love art in all it's forms. I have had some great opportunities with commissions from Winsor & Newton (UK), Blick Art Supplies (USA) and my work being bought by galleries in Las Vegas, Sacramento and Newcastle (UK).