Powered By Blogger

11 de agosto de 2012

Artista Victor Bregeda


Biography:
Victor Bregeda, 1963, is a painter working in the surrealism and metarealism styles. He was born in the Russian city of Taganrog into a family of painters. He was attracted by the Dutch school of painting. The artists who most inspired him were Leonardo da Vinci, Hieronymus Bosch, Pieter Brueghel the Elder, Max Ernst, Nicholas Roerich, and he states, "I also like the French school of the 18th and 19th centuries... and in addition, the works of Andrew Wyeth. My artistic abilities are in my blood, thanks to my forefathers, and I grew up in a strong creative environment". Bregeda's key directions are working with en plein air landscapes, still lifes and portraits, done in a metarealistic style with a strong influence of subconscious philosophy. The artist uses a mélange of techniques, materials and styles and tries to invent new ones.

No hay comentarios.: