Powered By Blogger

30 de mayo de 2012

Artista Pol Ledent








Biography:
I am a self-taught artist. I was born in Belgium o, 23rd October 1952. I started painting in 1995 . I took some drawing lessons in the art academy in Dinant. I try to paint the landscapes of the countryside where I am living : the southern part of Belgium. Firts I took part in many collective exhibitions . Than, I had personal exhibitions in Rochehaut (Galerie La Potèle), in Dinant (Galerie L'impression), in Paris (Rive Gauche Galerie Artimus) in Brussels (Galerie G-Loft).In 2004, I had three exhibitions, again In Rochehaut, galerie La Potèle in May. Then, in September Exhibition Libr'art in Libramont. In November, Galerie Impression in Dinant.

What people like most in my paintings are the colours. My art doesn't speak to the intellect but to the soul and to the feelings. Talink the risk to seem old fashioned , I would say it is rather romantic.

I wish you much pleasure looking at my paintings.

No hay comentarios.: