Powered By Blogger

13 de febrero de 2012

Artista Soco Freire

Titulo: Cello
Autora:©Soco Freire




Biografìa:
Maria do Socorro Freire started her career as an artist back in 1996.
Born in Brazil she remembers painting as a childhood passion.
Always very curious she started experiencing the fascinating world of colors at early age.
“I look at drawings and all I could see was colors”
Influenced by her father Pedro Torres Martins, a graphic design artist,
Soco started creating her own style using her hands, a variety of sponges and texturing tools.
Today as an artist, Soco’s painting reflect all her life experiences.
“… I can put all my emotions on canvas”
Everyday trying and testing new techniques and learning from others, Soco has become an artist with an unique style.
“This is what I love doing, mixing colors and bringing paintings to life …”
Today Soco is a well-known artist, and her work has reached art lover’s from Iceland, Cayman Islands, USA and Brazil.

No hay comentarios.: