Powered By Blogger

5 de noviembre de 2012

Pinturas de Randall David Tipton




Biography:
Randall David Tipton. I grew up in California, came of age in New Mexico and have lived and worked in Portland OR for 17 years. The landscape has been my primary interest from an early age. I am mostly self taught and have been deeply influenced by the American abstract expressionists, particularly by their belief in improvisation as path to something unique and meaningful. I was fortunate to study with Richard Diebenkorn in the first master class at the new Santa Fe Institute of Fine Art. Walking is an important part of my life and work. When I'm in the landscape, I often have a camera, notebook or sketchbook to help me remember my response. What I see and experience outdoors is the basis for most of my painting.

No hay comentarios.: